Thursday, June 23, 2011

Simply Creative Blog Party #2

Hey everybody! I enjoyed hosting the blog party so much last week, I've decided I shall do it every week! Link up your ideas here my creative friends! 


Do you know why I love linky parties so much? It reminds me of art school. When I was in college, there were artists everywhere. We lived and breathed art. And we TOTALLY took that for granted! One thing the professors always said was, "when you graduate, you're going to miss this studio environment!" 


At the time I thought I wouldn't mind NOT being submerged in that "environment" because I was tired of paying tuition and tired of being a poor college student. A few months out of school, I did mind not being surrounded by people eager to create all the time.  


When I stumbled upon DIY blogs I felt so invigorated. I felt those old creative juices begin to flow and had that sense, once again, that I was back in my studio, surrounded by friends who wanted to make beautiful things. I want to thank all of you for being my art friends and making me feel like I'm home again...back in the studio making art!


SO, wanna see what I did? I have to dress my four month old in something comfortable, yet formal for my brother-in-law's wedding...my solution- Tuxedo Onsie. 


To quote one of my favorite movies Talladega Nights  I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party. It's kind of the mullet of formal wear. 




What have you created this week?














http://365days2simplicity.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. YAY! It`S party time;)
    Thank you for hosting!
    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting!! Love the onsies, so stinkin' cute!!!!!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invitation! I added your party to my link page.

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angela~
    Thanks for inviting me over to your Linky! You clearly love Tiramisu! LOL :)

    I love your cute little onesies! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite! Cheers, Heather at http://fakeitfrugal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invitation to your par-tay! Love the Tux onsie...makes me want a little one again.

    Carmen at www.rocaandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.