Monday, January 31, 2011

Meal Planner Monday

As promised, my busy friends, I've come up with six meals that are fast and simple. Hey, I like to cook, but sometimes I too feel like throwing five ingredients together and letting them simmer in the pot to create the perfect easy dinner. Especially lately.

So here you are six meals simple and easy. (WARNING! Some of them require a crock pot and a few hours)

Italian Sausage and Peppers with Penne
Mexican Grilled Chicken Wrap

Weeknight Lasagna Toss
Stovetop Sausage Mac and Cheese
Noodle-and-Spinach Casserole
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings


Sorry for not having a break down of cost per meal or per serving. You still love me though right?

6 comments:

  1. NOW you're speakin' my language!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Thursday is A GREAT day to have the Mexican Grilled Chicken Wrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Chrissy, I ate them in bed last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the stovetop sausage mac and cheese last night (tho, I just used plain old ground sausage not the chicken, sundried tomato stuff) and everybody loved it! (Well, not Bryce...he doesn't like macaroni in any form...so he doesn't count.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place. Join Origin Access Premier and get The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe, Dine Out Game Pack and Kids Room Stuff Pack to create new stories sims 4 news.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.